Personal Umbrella/Auto Insurance
Since auto insurance can be complex, we represent a variety of carriers who provide excellent coverage and customer service at competitive rates.
We work with our clients to determine an amount of personal liability coverage to provide adequate protection in the event you or your family member is found legally liable for personal or automobile injury. An excess liability policy, commonly referred to as an umbrella policy, can provide increased liability coverage in a broad range of cases ranging from an incident involving your automobile to a slip and fall on your property.
Contact a member of our Personal Lines department to review your exposures and to learn more about the coverage offered by this type of policy.
Some questions to consider when thinking about purchasing an excess liability policy:
· Do you own/rent any automobiles, aircraft, watercraft, all-terrain vehicles or motorcycles?
· Do you have any inexperienced drivers in your household?
· Do you rent cars while on international travel?
· Do you have a pool, sports court or trampoline?
· Do you have any pets?
· Do you entertain at your home?
· Do you volunteer on any non-profit board?
· Do you volunteer as an officer on your Condominium Board?
At Borden Perlman we represent a range of carriers who can provide excess liability limits in the range of $1,000,000 to $50,000,000, subject to underwriting criteria.
Contact a member of our Personal Lines department to discuss this important coverage.