Educators play an important role in preparing the next generation. Unfortunately, this important role comes with a unique risk curriculum. You need coverage to protect your students, faculty, property, facilities and board members. From your science lab and special needs program to your playground and afterschool events; you have to be prepared for wide variety of exposures. Count on Borden Perlman’s school insurance programs to deliver proactive risk management, creative case design and extraordinary service – at a price that works for your budget.
Educational institutions prefer Borden Perlman for these five reasons:
- Insurance programs for all types of schools – We insure private, public and charter schools at all levels – from Montessori to K-12 to colleges and vocational programs. We can also insure tutoring, continuing education and online learning programs.
- School-tailored coverage and risk management resources – Insurance programs include crucial niche coverage such as school leaders’ liability, sexual abuse and molestation, and cyber liability. We help you proactively prevent losses before they occur, and we’re available to work with your boards if desired. Claims involving children are often emotionally-charged. Our team is prepared to oversee the claims process with tact and sensitivity.
- One stop school insurance source – From directors and officers insurance to educators liability coverage, we have every protection you need. Count on us for general liability, professional liability, auto, workers’ compensation, property, EPLI, crime, data security and more.
- Creative case design – Sometimes the smartest choice isn’t traditional school insurance. We can help you explore options for self-insurance, captives and cooperative purchasing arrangements.
- Unparalleled reach – We are licensed in 48 states so we can insure satellite campuses and out of state exposures. We also have relationships with more than 30 carriers to ensure you always get the best coverage your budget can buy.
In addition to offering top quality school insurance, we deliver unparalleled service, competitive rates and installment payment plans without interest. Policies are issued by stable, “A” rated carriers. For more information, email or call Doug Borden directly at 609-896-3434, ext. 109.